Monday, March 3, 2008

Well.

Total honesty: I forgot about you, blog. But, I am back. Writing about nothing, as usual.
I am still trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. Lately, all I can think about is travel. My friend and I have a very, implausible life plan which involves travelling around the world and writing as we go; he wants to write screenplays, I want to write short stories and poetry. We actually have a list of places we want to go, in order:
1. India
2. Spain
3. The Netherlands
4. Scotland
5. Switzerland
6. China
So, that is my big life dream. And I am far from accomplishing it here in my small town college. But, its okay, because it is motivation to see the world one day.
And I've done a pretty good job so far. I've been to Spain, France, Italy, Germany, England, and Canada. Italy was my favorite, honestly, but all the countries are pretty incomparable. Not that I'm an expert or anything. So, also, that is why my blog has the name 'The Wanderlust Kid.' Btw.
Yay.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

love the new header picture. very fitting.

and i quoted you on my blog about vicky's secret. because you're so totally right. =)