Monday, March 31, 2008

Soggy Monday

It is Monday morning, it is raining, and I am not happy.

Mostly I hate Monday because its the beginning of five days of class, work, and responsibilities. This term I hate Monday because I work at 7:45am and don't have class until noon. Today I hate Monday because it is pouring and my pants are wet.

You see, I always check weather.com before I get dressed, and today it told me 66 degrees and rain, later in the day. So I put my clothes on and go to work, and then two hours later I leave work and walk into a huge storm. I am not wearing appropiate footwear and my shoes, hair, jeans, and hoodie are immediately soaked. I HATE weather.com.

Now, I have to write an introduction paper for my poetry class tonight, and I have to include three unusual things about myself. I have no idea what I am going to say is unusual about me. Hm.

Anyway, sorry for the annoyed blog post, I had to vent my wet frustration and my roommate is still asleep.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Man...I'm trying to think of something unusual about you, too. I know you're not like, run-of-the-mill boring, but I can't single anything out.

I guess you should just say: I am Kate. I am unusual because I am 100% AWESOME. yay.

=D

Unknown said...

You.... like to write and speak in very short (staccato?) sentences?