Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Today is Tuesday...

..."Critical Tuesday" according to some news outlets.
And as of 7:19, Obama has taken Vermont.

Yay Obama. So, full discourse, I have a MAJOR crush on Obama.

I met him last year at a 'town meeting' in Washington DC, and had the chance to ask him about global warming. While I don't actually remember his answer, [I was too starstruck to take it in] people said it was excellent. And he called me young lady.

So, as of right now, Obama has the lead in Texas. Now, I don't understand how he has 62% of the vote with 0% of precincts reporting. How do they figure it out??

So. I will probably blog a little bit more later about the results tonight, but I will leave you with a picture that I adore:



ps. You should check out this excellent feminist blog my friend Amelia just started.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

OH MY GOD, KATE! i'm so jealous of that picture. i have been ever since i met you. i'm pretty sure some of the first words out of your mouth were, "hi! i'm kate! i'm liberal! you're liberal, too? wow! i met barack obama!"

and i have envied you ever since. =D

P.S. yay for him winning!
and the 60% lead with 0 precincts reporting is...funny. haha

Amelia said...

Oh Hillary. I was really kinda hoping the race would be over last night for the Dems. But no. Of course not. It's not that I would hate to see Hillary as the nominee, but I would prefer that the Democrats could just get on with it and not have to resort to mudslinging, which is what I personally predict might happen to them now. Oh well. Politics as usual?