Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dorm, Love

I'm about half way through packing up my dorm, and its been pretty bittersweet.
I love the decorations in my room:

A lot of them are magazine pictures Melissa and I found this year or drawings we made for each other or post-it note pictures. Silly things that mean a lot.

I've actually had two roommates this year. The first was my friend from high school, who dropped out after the first term, and then Melissa, who lived in the room next door, moved in with me. Both roommates were wonderful, and I'm going to be lonely this summer in a room all to myself.

My favorite things about my room this year:

10. The perpetually half-dying, half-living bamboo

9. My bobbleheads

8. Lots of Obama pictures

7. Our fish, who has had a half-million different names

6. The fruit lights

5. The mini-glow in the dark skeleton with no forearms

4. My Kevin Coval Chicago Trib article

3. My insane collection of pictures

2. Our random, werid refrigarator magnets

1. Our awesomeness essence

No comments: